“Kanoon ke hath and Chhedi Singh ki laat dono bohot lambi hai ” and Salman Khan’s dialogue “Hum tum me itne chhed krenge…” in Dabangg 3 (2019) has also written by Sonu Sood only.
- Donated 1500 PPE kits to doctors in Punjab.
- Arranged Buses for thousands of migrant workers to go back to their homes.
- He has also given his hotel for front-line workers to stay.
Sonu Sood has won the heart of millions during this COVID-19 pandemic in the country. He helped and gave his 100% to help migrant workers who were desperate and had lost hope to reach their homes. Sonu Sood arranged 10 buses for around 300-350 workers on 12 May.
He is continuously involved in the movement of helping migrants to reach their homes and helped thousands of people till now. His work is being appreciated by many politicians, celebrities, and people of this country on social media. Hashtag #sonusood was trending on social media.
Sonu told in an interview,
I was deeply sad after seeing migrant works and their family walking on roads and trying to reach their homes. They were walking for a long distance without any food and any arrangements
I spoke with Government officials of the states of Karnataka, Maharashtra, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Telangana and Chhatisgarh. And took all necessary permissions to send these people back.
Sonu Sood has also given his hotel for frontline workers to stay. He has also donated 1500 PPE kits to doctors across Punjab. His effort and work have appreciated by Punjab CM Capt. Amrinder Gill.
Here are some things you probably don’t know about Sonu Sood.
- Sonu Sood was born on 30 July 1973 in Moga, Punjab. His Father has a clothing shop in Moga and Mother was a professor in college.
- Sonu was very close to his mother and used to go and drop his mother to college every day on a scooter. His mother passed away in 2007.
- During his journey to becoming an actor, his mother used to write him letters with quotes. Sonu has kept all letters with him in the memory of his loving mother.
- Sonu has done electronics engineering from Nagpur. After completing college he asked his mother that he want to be an actor and requested one and a half year’s time.
- His father has a clothing shop in Moga, Punjab. Sonu Sood went to Mumbai on the condition that if he fails to be an actor, he will help to grow his father’s clothing business.
- Sood has started his career from Tamil language films Kallazhagar and Nenjinile in 1999. Later in 2002, he debuted in Bollywood with Shaheed-E-Azam, as Bhagat Singh. Soon he got recognition from movies Yuva (2004) and Ashiq Banaya Aapne (2005). Sonu has also worked with Jackie Chan in the movie ‘Kung Fu Yoga’ (2017).
- Sonu revealed in an interview that during his struggling days, he has worked for a shoe ad for 3000 rupees per day for three days.
- He is the first Non-Telugu actor to won awards in the Telugu film industry. He also won Andhra Pradesh state Nandi award for the best villain and Filmfare award Telugu Film Arundhatti (2009).
- Sonu Sood’s favorite director with whom he wants to work are Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Aditya Chopra, and Rajkumar Hirani. His favorite Co-actor is Shahrukh Khan and Co-actress is Deepika Padukone.
- Sonu Sood also loves to write dialogue for movies. “Kanoon ke hath and Chhedi Singh ki laat dono bohot lambi hai ” and Salman Khan’s dialogue “Hum tum me itne chhed krenge…” in Dabangg 3 (2019) has also written by him only.
This all was about Sonu’s life and his journey. He is a talented actor with a big heart and a real-life hero. His effort and work to help people is being appreciated.
Read more :